Sunday, December 27, 2009

Almost too festive!

My dads wonderful tree by night -
The star of Christmas lunch who had present unwrapping down to an art form by lunchtime -

My 'tree'. I couldn't get into a whole tree this year so I bought a lovely angel and then my aunt Jude sent me this lovely wall-hanging that she made. Lucky me!
I have felt unbloggy lately. I think it was the result of too much Christmasness. I have been enjoying reading everyone else's adventures though.
I hope you all had wonderful festive days and enjoy family time, good food and fabulous gifts.
Abbe x


1 comment:

  1. How cute is your present unwrapper. Little ones just made Xmas.
    Love your angel and wall hanging.They are very cute.
    Yes sometimes you get over blogging and then later you have something to share again. As long as you keep reading Abbe. XX

    ReplyDelete