Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Knit wit

With some help from Narioka's lovely mum Helen, and some advice along the way from my Aunty Pam, I managed to knit my first jumper.
It's Bendigo Woollen Mills 4Ply 100% cotton. I only did the striped on the front as I didn't want the stress of trying to match up stripes. It seemed to get the tick of approval.

I'm trying (really trying) not to start too many knitty or crochet things. It appears that such Startitis is as common for knitters and crocheters as it is patchworkers but I thought I could aim to be better behaved in one area of my crafting.
Since I finished my first crochet blanket and Lachy's jumper, I figured I could start a new one.  
Since I'm making Harvey a Granny Stripe blanket, I thought I would make Lachy a Giant Granny Square. This is made from Bendigo Woollen Mills 'Luxury' 100% Wool.

Can you see that I'm a fan of Bendigo Woollen Mills?
I sometimes have to go to Bendigo and since the knitting passion has flared, it's a necessary stop.

Time to do a few more rows....

Abbe




1 comment:

  1. The jumper looks fabulous, well done Abbé. Nice BIG Granny Square.

    ReplyDelete