Another finish for the 12 in 2012 Challenge from AJ.
I've just finished binding this super bright baby quilt.
I've been hankering to make a rainbow quilt for quite a while.
So I did.
The day after piecing it (while he napped) I decided to stipple quilt it (while he napped - it was a perfectly timed nap from basting to the last stipple :o).
Instead of dropping my feed dogs (which have a broken mechanism and Mr Cp has to take the bottom of the machine off to get them back up) I decided to put some masking tape over them.
It worked a treat.
My stippling still needs practice but I am fairly happy with how it went.
I also used pre-made bias binding for the first.
Next time I'll fully machine it on, not hand stitch it down on the back, but all in all it was good.
Thanks Jules - she's my binding dealer ;o)
Thank you to all those that have filled in the survey, it's a great help.
I'll leave it up for a little longer.
If you haven't yet, go here