Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Past, Present(s), Future

I got me an elf for Christmas.

Yup, he's gorgeous.

We had a wonderful Christmas with family and it seems Harvey has been good because Santa delivered!
I successfully cooked a turkey for the first time and we had a wonderful, relaxed Christmas at home with my folks. There was lots of joy while gifts were opened and all eyes were on Harvey while he explored his new things.

I hope you all enjoyed the festive season and that the new years brings you love, laughs, fun and LOTS of fabric.

I'm hoping I can complete one project a month during 2012.
It's ambitious but I have the need to reduce the WIP's so that I can get into some long awaited 'must do's'.

Happy crafting,
Abbe 

8 comments:

  1. Yes is definately is a gorgeous little Elf.
    Pleased your Christmas was a happy fun filled one.
    Have a wonderful New Year. Hope you get your WIP completed each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Abbe!

    Join me here for some motivation for you WIP's

    http://ajsantics.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-wips-in-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children seem to add fun and magic to Christmas....what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And such a cute elf too! Happy New year to you all! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harvey looks so cute in his Elf suit...
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elfie boy!
    Liking ALOT your idea for completion of one thing a month,
    that will be a good year indeed!

    x

    ps. Ill be checking on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Abs, yes, you make super gorgeous handsome beautiful babies, looks like he had an ace Christmas, what a cute elf Harvey makes. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete