Monday, December 7, 2009

She's apples!

A productive day today. I baked yummy vanilla cupcakes from the Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook for my neighbours 2nd birthday. Blue icing to make them kid-friendly. They are definitely one of the best batches I've ever made.
I also had my first turn with the bread maker that my dad gave me for my birthday. I made a fruit loaf but I added a bit of extra fruit than what it suggested and it doesn't seem to have mixed in as well as it should have. I probably should have stuck to the recipe measurements. Haven't tasted it yet because I ate too much kiddie party food :) It'll be breaky tomorrow.

After that I got started on the one Christmas present I plan on making. Mr CP bought himself an Apple notebook laptop thingy so I've decided to make him a sleeve for it. I might also do a little on for his IPhone as well. Depends if he's good...
My curtain has a tail. No it doesn't, it's Miss Annabell. She likes to keep an eye on what is happening outside...her naughty catness wanting to go out and get up to nocturnal catty things.
Not a chance!
Happy sewing,
Abbe :0)

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea....and such a pretty case for a com puter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy girl ah!! Cupcakes sound YUM. I am sure your bread will taste nice even though you over loaded on the fruit.I have only ever made bread.Never added anything extra.
    The computer bag looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cupcakes sound really great, as does the bread. What a clever idea the computer cover thingy is. You've been a busy bunny haven't you?

    ReplyDelete