Thursday, August 9, 2012

NQR

Things have been a bit NQR (not quite right) at the Copper Patch pad. 
Poor Harvey Monster has been growing some molars. They'll be great for eating other monsters but not so fun for us as his ability to self-settle goes out the window and mum and dad hugs are the only medicine that really works at 3am. That and a truck load of Panadol!
To add to his misery he also had a horrible snotty cold so all hugs left a distinctive snail trail....

I've been under the weather too which has left me exhausted and unable to craft at all. 
Even reading has seemed too hard and that means I must be sick because I am a true bookworm!!

The saddest part of my lack of craft is that I have been unable to properly welcome my new baby....


I finally got a 'new' machine.
I had an eBay win with this one year old Janome 6600.
I'm really hanging to give her a proper spin and get to know her and as soon as I have the energy I will.
In the meantime she makes my sewing table look nice :o)

I haven't checked in with blogland much so I hope everyone is well and crafting happily.
Ab x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the teething and the snot trails! But congratulations on your new sewing machine! It looks fabulous! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, hope you and the gorgeous monster get better soon. Have fun with your new toy..
    Lizzie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous - hope you and the big H get better soon and then you can properly care for your new baby and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Harvey. I hope he gets better soon and that you do too. Scientists are so clever these days, wouldn't you think they'd have invented a way for babies to get their teeth without it hurting?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the cold is on the improve. Your new machine is same as mine.....i hope you love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same machine and I love her. Have fun on yours when you get some time.

    ReplyDelete