Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Want a rainbow?

Beautiful 100% cotton 'Emma Louise' Quilters Muslin is a Rainbow of colours.
Now available in my Cratumi store.

What Craftumi store you ask??? Well..... this one!

Other colours also available are French navy, Chinese Red, White and Vanilla.
A great way to boost your stash of solids.

It's a really lovely fabric to work with and ever since I first discovered it, I have used it in my quilts. 
The white is lovely for sashing.
Big and small. 

I've started a rainbow quilt to feature all this colourfull yummyness but a certain someone keeps stealing my crafting time by being all cute.

I'm happy to take direct orders through the blog. Just comment or email me at copperpatch dot gmail.com


I'm off to find that pot of gold.
Ab x


3 comments:

  1. Go Abbe. Good luck with your yummy shop!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo..... youre doing swimmingly, arent you?
    Sorry, old jokes are the good jokes.
    Seriously now, can you run my shops for me cos youre so much better at the nutshell than I am,
    "ill just take orders from the blog"
    cracker, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your venture Ab. If I lived in Oz I'd be buying from you, the packs look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete